Jubril is a Consultant at Dome Advisory. He is an experienced SAP© Certified Financials Consultant with over 5 years Systems Consulting experience in the Accenture SAP Financials and Performance Management Global Group. Jubril has a wide client industry experience ranging from Pharmaceuticals, Oil and Gas, Utilities to Communications and High Technology and has worked with major players in these industries including AstraZeneca, Shell, EDF Energy and Vodafone.
Jubril’s core competencies lie mainly in the SAP Financials area, having worked in many areas of major ERP transformation programs such as Business Process Design, Detailed Design and Configuration, Training, Data migration, Deployment and Support. Jubril has worked on a number of global ERP implementations, working with teams across multiple locations.
Jubril’s skill set includes:
- Multiple Full project lifecycle experience.
- Business Requirements Gathering, Analysis and Prioritisation.
- Extensive knowledge in FI – GL (New and Classic GL), AP, AR, AA, FSCM (Dispute Management) and CO-CCA, CO-PCA, CO-IOA, CO-PA.
- Very strong knowledge on SAP FI/CO integration with SD, MM and HR Modules.
- Team leadership.
- Systems development and business analysis.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills e.g. communication, facilitation, relationship building, influencing, team working.
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Investigative techniques e.g. workshops, interviews, observation, prototyping.
- Managing stakeholders and business change.
- Excellent in Business and Technical Documentation e.g. Business and System requirements, RICEFW documentation, Test documentation.
- Problem management, Change Request Management, Release Management, Incident Management.
Jubril has a BSc in Economics and a MSc in Computer Science from University College London.