Dome is seeking bright and ambitious undergraduates and graduates for a select number of places on the program.
Successful candidates will be given:
- the opportunity to work under the supervision of the unique Dome Advisory team who are both Shariah scholars and lawyers
- the opportunity to have their work published by Dome Advisory with one of its media partners in the emerging and growth markets such as the Middle East and the Far East
- complimentary Dome Advisory passes to attend international Islamic finance workshops and conferences
- the opportunity to gain first hand authentic Islamic finance knowledge from the Dome Advisory team
- valuable experience for their CVs
Applications are welcome from candidates in all fields of knowledge with strong academic credentials, including without limitation, finance, law, economics, IT, healthcare, engineering, infrastructure, energy, environment, government etc.
Deadline for Stage 1: Friday 29 June 2012
The next stage in the application process will be to come up with a ground-breaking idea that is environmentally and socially responsible (ESR) as well as economically-viable.
Candidates will be required to complete a business plan on Dome’s template that will be sent out upon successful short listing in Stage 1. Guidelines and the selection criteria will also be sent with the templates. Successful applicants will then have 4 weeks to submit their business plans. A selection panel of Dome judges will then short list the best plans.
Short listed candidates will be required to pitch and defend their business plan before the panel of judges who will choose the best 10 candidates for the final stage.
Finalists will present their business plans before the panel of judges on TV and those who are able to convince the judges of their idea will be given lucrative contracts with Dome and access to Dome’s infrastructure, resources and logistics to implement their plan. Unsuccessful candidates may be given the opportunity to work on the successful projects.